
So now Tiger is losing a bit of sponsorship because he can't run very fast, and he's also slow in the ducking department. I'd feel sorry for the guy if he didn't make such an obscene amount of money whacking a little ball around a paddock. Golf would have to be the stupidest game in the world. No, make that cricket, cricket is definitely the stupidest game and the most boring. Ban both of them from TV.
Oh, yeah I slept with him too.
Can I get paid out now?
Golf is definitely the most boring game in the world, it goes head to head with cricket. Tiger is currently holed up with me, and I suggested a trip to IKEA but he said he was boycotting all things Swedish!
ReplyDeleteHi, cool Picture!! Love it! Just today I mentioned Tiger in my post ;)
ReplyDeleteBig deal, so he's losing sponsors like Tag, Accenture and Gatorade.
ReplyDeleteThink of all the products he knocked back because they conflicted with HIS image until now.
He'll be flogging internet gambling, porn, Viagara (Tiagara) and Nigerian internet scams.
He's gonna be richer than God...